Definition and classification of hydraulic shears Release time: 2018-10-31 17:32
The hydraulic shearing machine is a hydraulically driven shearing machine. It uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade to apply a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates are in the required size. Fracture separation.
Classification of shears
1. Shears are classified according to the shape of the scissors. According to the shape of the scissors, they are divided into straight knife shears and disc knife shears. Straight knife shears are divided into gantry shears and throat shears by structure. Disc cutters are divided into disc shears, roll shears, multi-disc shears and rotary trimming shears according to their structure.
2. Shears are classified according to the movement track of the tool post.
(1) The tool holder moves along the vertical line. Because there is no forward angle, the upper blade section must be machined into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades (a rectangular blade with four blades is also available, but the cutting quality is poor) Sheared fractures are not at right angles to the board surface.
(2) The tool holder moves along the forward incline (the angle between the vertical line and the vertical line is 1 ° 30 ′ ～ 2 °). The upper blade section can be processed into a rectangle with four blades. Right angle.
(3) The tool holder swings along the arc, and the cutting blade section should be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Because the upper blade leans forward during the cutting process, the cutting quality and the tool holder tilt forward The line motion is similar.
(4) The tool holder swings along the arc, and the rake angle can reach 300, so it can cut out the welding groove.
3． Shearing machines are classified according to the way of transmission. According to the way of transmission, they are divided into: mechanical transmission and hydraulic shearing machines.