Operating procedures of hydraulic shears Release time: 2018-10-31 17:33
Careful work before the hydraulic shears
1. Before running the car for empty running, it should be manually cranked for a working stroke, and the equipment can only be started after confirming that it is normal.
2. For equipment with hydraulic devices, check the oil volume in the storage tank. After starting the oil pump, check the valves and pipelines for leaks, and the pressure should meet the requirements. Open the bleed valve to bleed air from the system.
Careful work in the hydraulic shearing machine
1. It is not allowed to cut the laminated sheet, trim the edges of the burr sheet, or cut the narrow sheet and short material that are not tight.
2. The gap between the blades should be adjusted according to the thickness of the sheet, but it should not be greater than 1/30 of the maximum. The blade should be fastened firmly, and the upper and lower blade surfaces should be parallel. After adjustment, manual turning inspection should be used to avoid accidents.
3. The cutting edge of the blade should be kept sharp. If the cutting edge becomes blunt or chipped, it should be replaced in time.
4. When cutting, the pressing device should firmly press the sheet, and it is not allowed to cut under the state of pressing.
5. For equipment with hydraulic devices, other hydraulic valves except throttling are not allowed to be adjusted without permission. 
6. For the thickness of the sheet sheared by the hydraulic pendulum shears, it should be determined according to the "Relationship Curve between the Limit Strength of Sheet and the Thickness".
After the hydraulic shearing machine is in operation, the upper blade should be in the lowest position.