Maintenance method of hydraulic shears Release time: 2018-10-31 17:33
Pay attention to the frequent maintenance of the hydraulic shears to ensure that they are always in good working condition and prolong the service life. During the maintenance process, you can refer to the following aspects to perform routine maintenance on the hydraulic shears .
1. Operate strictly in accordance with operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil regularly, fixedly and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart before each start-up. The oil should be clean without sedimentation.
3, the machine must always be kept clean, unpainted parts of anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearings should be changed and refilled regularly, and the electrical parts should be checked regularly to see if they are working normally and safely.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belt, handle, knob and button are damaged. If it is severely worn, it should be replaced in time and reported for replacement.
6. Regularly inspect and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure that they work reliably.
7. Lubricate the machine and clean the machine 10 minutes before work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the hydraulic shearing machine . Usually, people must stop the machine.