Technical requirements for hydraulic shears Release time: 2018-10-31 17:23
Hydraulic shearing machine is a kind of cutting equipment widely used in machining. It can cut steel plate materials of various thicknesses. The commonly used shears are divided into three types: flat shear, roll shear and vibration shear. Flat shears are used in large quantities. Most of the shears with a shear thickness of less than 10mm are mechanical transmissions, and those with shear thicknesses greater than 10mm are hydraulic transmissions. Single or continuous cutting of metal is usually performed with a foot or a button. Pay attention to the operation of hydraulic shears :
(1) Before work, carefully check whether the various parts of the shearing machine are normal, whether the electrical equipment is intact, and whether the lubrication system is unblocked; remove debris such as tools, measuring tools and corners from the table and its surroundings.
(2) Do not operate the shearing machine by one person alone. It should be coordinated by 2-3 people to feed, control dimensional accuracy and reclaiming, etc., and it is determined that one person will give unified command.
(3) Adjust the shear clearance of the shears according to the specified thickness of the shears. It is not allowed to cut 2 different specifications and different materials at the same time; The cut sheet requires a flat surface, and it is not allowed to cut a narrow sheet that cannot be compacted.
(4) Protective covers must be installed on the shearing machine's belt, flywheel, gear and shaft and other moving parts.
(5) The fingers of the operator of the shearing machine should keep a distance of at least 200mm from the mouth of the scissors and leave the pressing device. The protective fence placed on the trigger should not block the operator's eyes and not see the cut. The waste generated after the operation has edges and corners, and the operator should remove it in time to prevent stab wounds and cuts.